Eye of the River by Jill Randall

Friday 19 December 2008

Oui?... Ja, of course!

Mork calling Orson come in Orson... 
Urm this is weird isn't it, it's like a pixel Ouija board, you just never know if anyone's out there listening. Anyway i just wanted to say HELLO, as i was feeling like i was neglecting you, I mean the Blog, us, me, oh dear...

I know what you mean Will, there is this weird thing of "Do I share my ideas, or keep them a secret?" Is is useful for us to let each other know if we are interested in specific sites so we can all choose somewhere different? 

Is it just me or is anyone else feeling a bit overwhelmed? I mean I had loads of ideas at first but now the pressure's on a feel a bit tied...i am trying to channel the spirit of the river whilst it dodges the Tesco shopping trolley that is tits up in the bed, trying to hear the wind  in the trees fluttering the wings of carrier bags...i think the secret is there...finding some beauty in the way Nature and Burnley collide...
Ah i think someone is trying to reach me, Great Aunt Brun Calder, Is that you?.............

1 comment:

William said...

nice one sLuce... rivers and all that.